Gaming plans for the new-year with each Game system given a Two month Gaming slot which should equate to around 8 games of each minimum:
- Cold War Commander 1/300th scale
- AK-47 15mm Scale
- Black Powder 15mm Scale
- Dystopian Wars
- Warhammer 40k.
Quick Games to be played are as follows:
- Zombicide - just got the new version for Xmas.
- Dead Mans Hand - New Building to be purchased along with 2 new gangs
- Paragons Gladiator Combat - First printed in 1977!!!
- Star Wars - Need some new ships for the Dark side.
Armies to be updated/Painted:
- AK-47 African armies to be completed.
- Falklands Armies to be based to AK-47 or Cold War Commander, the later needing Pendraken figs. - URGENT Job
- Napoleonic's to be rebased and re-flocked.
- Cold War Armies to be rebased, repainted and reorganised with excess units disposed off.
- Warhammer 40k.
- Zulu Armies to be finished and rebased.
Armies to be sorted and disposed off:
- Excess 1/300th moderns
- A reduction of 15mm WW2 Flames OF War Armies, to core army units only.
- Thinning of Warhammer 40k Armies.
- WW1 Early War French Army in 28mm.
Many will notice that FOW has dropped off my list of games along with Battlegroup Kursk. These are under review this year and as noted above under reorganisation. This disillusionment has been festering for the last year. Partly down to the way Battlefronts business plans have gone , Certain opponents at competitions that sapped the fun out of gaming and v3 late war madness.
These games may resurrect them selves but for this year I doubt I will Play WW2 15mm. No fault of Battlegroup that I won't be playing these rule.s just I am all FOW tuckered out.
Any one interested in anything, please ask.