Thursday 20 February 2014

Just arrived - MAT-O-War

Seeing as I have been feeling rather down in the dumps over my illness. I thought I would treat myself and purchased a Mat - O - War from


The Mat -O-War (Not my pic)

This came at a reasonable price compared to the GamesWorkshop mat which I had been on the lookout for. But I feel that this is well worth it.
It is available in 3 sizes all metric (Grrr Pet hate as I work in feet and inches above 10cm),
2mx1.25m, 2mx1.5m and 2mx2m.
It is quite thick  about 3 or 4mm giving a slight stiffness so should be very durable. Only down side is that it arrived folded wrapped in cling film.
The Folding is not a problem as a damp cloth and an Iron should as per the manufacturers recommendation; Iron out the kinks.
The problem was the cling film as it took me around 30 minutes to unwrap the darn thing.

It is available from:
antenocitisworkshop.com

I can't wait to see what my games will look like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment