Sunday 2 August 2020

WW2 Infantry Basing for multiple rules

Most of my 15mm WW2 armies are based as per FOW, but now I have moved away from FOW and onto Battlegroup Kursk and back to Rapid Fire, I realised that I could not easily convert the infantry with out debasing the already based to FOW infantry which I wanted to keep based that way in case I went back to FOW.
So an Ingenious (Well to me) Plan came about using the small FOW base and 15mm round bases.

Below is a 3 man through to 10 man units. Casualties on the larger bases can be handled either through  Splat markers, Curtain rings, Small Dice or using spare figures based on the smaller bases.

HMG, Mortars, etc.  are based as per FOW with 3 crew each, Light mortars , AT teams on Small bases as they are usually 2 men. The German 3 Man MG team for BGK are in my units based on a Medium FOW base, as well as all my AT Guns up to 76mm which need 3 man crews are all on Medium FOW bases and the 4 man crewed larger Guns on the Large FOW base

No comments:

Post a Comment