Monday 10 September 2012

Work in Progress - THE SHED and the crap

As some of you may have noticed there is not much gaming in the shed going on. Well one reason why was as stated earlier all the Crap I had in there.
The Crap!

I pulled all the crap out of the shed and have dismantled the old table in readiness for a new one I am having built. So the shed looks like this:
An empty'ish Shed.
I have finished re-enforcingthe floor and laid a new peice of carpet, I have also now finished putting a base coat of white on the walls (Started bit is shown).

For the Observant personages out there, yes that is a 84mm CG and a Law66 hanging on the wall, Above the camera, above my head is a 81mm Mortar, The Cg and the mortar are 1:1 replicas: Why? I hear you ask. Well my other web site may explain www.forces80.com.

Hopefully my table will be here by the end of the week and I can look forward to a rather tidy shed.
Cia
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment