Now I am slowly waking up and having a fewer less dizzy days I am getting the DBA/HoTT Bug again.
I decided today to create my Zulu army for HoTT. After downloading some HoTE (Hordes of things Empires) rules which are a modified version of HoTT. Looking through the Army lists I took inspiration from the Zulu list and got to work basing my Old spare minifig Zulu figures.
Using up all the figures I had except 3 damaged ones I got the following army.
- 1 Magician General (Well they did like their Magical powers which were mainly drug induced)
- 10 Warbands (Married Regiments)
- 6 Hordes (Unmarried/Young men Regiments)
- 3 Shooters (Stolen Rifles from the British)
- 1 Lurker (Scouting parties/ambush)
- 1 Blade (Elite/Tribal leaders Regiment)
- 2 Beasts or Sneakers (represents the use of cattle to sneak up on or there use as Decoys)
Next will be the British but I do not have many spare figures for these as all mine are part of my Principles of war army. So I may have to buy some figures. For the British Strong hold I plan to use a wagon lager.
I also have plans afoot for Boxer rebellion armies.