Sunday 19 April 2015

Falklands figures painted

Hi
Back to doing some Falklands figures.  First up are my Argentine test figures. MJ figures along with Peter Pig US WW2 support weapons. I am pretty happy with how these came out and will run with this colour scheme for the Argies.  I have decided to base them in tows with Officers on pennies as this will allow me to use virtually any set of rules. Rules in the running are Rapid Fire, Cold War Commander and Chain of Command.




Next up are my British.  I originally did a section with Milan support but was not entirely happy with the colour scheme although they do look good.  Below are my three test colour schemes. Left is my first one which although good does not really represent the DPM, the green is lost, and the second  colour scheme is too dark, the third colour scheme looks okay but maybe would be better on the ochre base as I used Goblin green as the base for this one.

1st colour scheme

2nd colour scheme

3rd colour scheme
I am torn between the first colour scheme and the third. The first one uses an Ochre base where as teh third one uses a Goblin green base.  I think I will try a test set of figures using the Ochre base with the Goblin green.  Below are more Brits and should be considered as a work in progress.

Marine Section/Company (MJ Figures)

Milan teams (Old Glory)

FO team and Sniper with night scope (MJ Figures)

What I have done so far.

Brit vehicles (MJ figures and QRF (?))
More to come soon I hope.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment